ENROL A YOUNG PERSON
If you would like to submit an online application for your child/youth for the In-School Mentoring program or a Group program, please click on the buttons below:
For information about our programs, or if you would like to enrol your child/youth in a Community-based mentoring program, please complete and submit this form and a Mentoring Coordinator will reach out to you.
HOW IT WORKS
When applying for our programs, a mentee must be between the ages of 6 and 19 years.
A caseworker will work with you and your child to review your situation and determine how a mentor would be of benefit. Factors that would be considered regarding your child’s needs include:
- Parent or guardian support
- Adult involvement other than the parent(s) or guardian(s)
- Peer relationships
- School performance
- Involvement in community activity
- Living environment
- Ability to form and maintain a healthy, safe relationship
- Ability to perform self-care